For decades we have been helping our customers to innovate technologically, developing projects in the desktop, web and mobile sectors.
Having a deep knowledge of the reference markets, we understand and grasp the company objectives to develop integrated technological solutions.
We use innovative tools to manage and complete our projects with ever-increasing success.
Programming, web and databases
- Java (J2ee, J2se, J2me) on frameworks: Spring, Struts, Primafaces, Hibernate, mybatis, JSF, OpenJPA
- Cobol CICS DB2, RPG ILE AS400
- C, C++ real time embedded, PERL, Python
- IOS: Objective C, Swift
- SQL, PL SQL (Oracle), TSQL (Sql Server)
- Hadoop Big Data (Cloudera, Hive, Pig)
- Microsoft .NET
- AngularJS / Angular (2+)
- Ionic (v1 / v2+)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Big Data
- mySql, MariaDB
Web and mobile
Websites and webapps
We develop customized web solutions, suited to the real needs of the client, using the best technologies available on the market.
From the study of the logos to the creation of the site, we follow the customer in all the aspects that are needed to present your company on the web.
We develop hybrid and native mobile (multi-platform and multi-device) applications for iOS and Android operating systems.
- Logo creation
- Cohordinated images
- Website graphic design
- Corporate and private websites
- Professional web hosting
- Domain registration
- CMS setup
- Websites backup
- Business Object (5 – XI ver 4.0)
- Oracle Hyperion
- IBM Cognos (BI e Planning)
- Qlik Sense
- IBM Datastage
- Informatica Power Center
- OWB (Oracle warehouse builder)
- ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
Datawarehouse, understood as Data Analysis and Interpretation, is essentially an operational-planning area that aims to create projects aimed at the correct analysis of data deriving from information gathering tools present in companies.
In the case:
- sales data
- data concerning hypothetical basins of business development
- data related to HR productivity, and in any case in any business area where there are large amounts of information to be interpreted.